DIAMOND IN THE TOUGH.
Meet the 60″ Skid-Steer Forestry Mulcher ready to take a bite out of your next job. It’ll mulch a tree with a diameter of up to six inches like it’s an hors d’oeuvre, and make a meal out of trees fourteen inches thick.
- 60″ – Cuts up to 14″ material | Mulches up to 6″ material
- Throws material away from machine so that it’s safer for operators and easier on gear
- Mulches material down to approximately 2” in diameter for quick decomposition
- Creates more power using inertia built up in the dish to quickly gather and process trees
- Allows you to cut below ground level
- 32-45 GPM Operating Requirements
MOST RUGGED SKID-STEER BRUSH CUTTER PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET.
– Available in 60″, 72″ and 84″
– Cuts up to 10″ diameter trees or brush
– Diamond exclusive reinforcing ring
– Can be configured with low-flow or high-flow hydraulics
– Available in 75″ and 90″ heads
– Cuts 1″ to 2″ brush
– All purpose, self-cleaning knives provide clean cut
– High-flow hydraulic machines only