SHOW YOUR TEETH.
The 60″ Skid-Steer Forestry Mulcher is ready to take a bite out of your next job.
- 60″ – Cuts up to 14″ material | Mulches up to 6″ material
- Throws material away from machine so that it’s safer for operators and easier on gear
- Mulches material down to approximately 2” in diameter for quick decomposition
- Creates more power using inertia built up in the dish to quickly gather and process trees
- Allows you to cut below ground level
- 32-45 GPM Operating Requirements
Skid-Steer Forestry Mulcher Brochure
Diamond’s Excavator Forestry Mulcher is loaded with made-in-USA innovations cutting as clean and quick as a chainsaw; and with the ability to mulch material finely enough for composition.
The Excavator Forestry Mulcher is designed exclusively for brush cutting applications:
• Very fast production – Up to 10x faster than a rotary head
• Cuts with both the perimeter and bottom surface
• Ability to mulch material
• Highly efficient, hardened steel, replaceable teeth
Excavator Forestry Mulchers:
36″ Excavator Forestry Mulcher
Cuts 6″ material | Mulches 4″ material
48″ Excavator Forestry Mulcher
Cuts 10″ material | Mulches 10″ material
(Optional grappler attachment available)
Excavators Attachment Brochure