SATCO® employs leading edge features that enhance their products such as…
- SATCO® “Hose Through Centre System”. This system not only encases and protects the hoses it also allows the hoses to travel through the centre line of the pins which means the connecting hoses can be made as short as possible. It also eliminates any possible over-bending and rubbing of the hoses which can cause premature failure.
- SATCO® “Tri-Knife System”. This is a unique grapple type design in the delimb knives on the SATCO® Harvester 3 series range. This system makes picking logs out of a stack as simple as if it was a grapple you were using .It also holds the log straight when delimbing.
- SATCO® utilises many common parts throughout their saw head range which in short means if you run any particular SATCO® saw head adding another to your fleet doesn’t mean you have to double your spare parts inventory.
- SATCO® Auto Tension saw unit with ability to run either ¾” or 404 by just changing bar, sprocket and catcher on same unit..You choose ¾” or 404. Only available currently for SAT 630, all 3 series medium capacity and 3 series large capacity heads.
- SATCO® Continuous Rotation System. Proven mains pressure system.
- SATCO® Chain Shot Lights. See when objects are in the zone with SATCO® saw safety lights.