REAR SWING FLAIL MOWERS
GOES PLACES AND IN CONDITIONS WHERE A TRACTOR AND ROTARY SYSTEM SHOULDN’T – OR SIMPLY CAN’T.
Diamond’s Rear Swing Flail is ideal for road and irrigation ditch maintenance. Excelling in brush, rocks and debris where build-up occurs, like old fence lines, the Rear Swing Flail reaches and trims back roadside brush by utilizing a 90 degree vertical cut feature.
Rear Swing Flail Features:
– Ability to swing out past the rear tire on most tractors
– Mows at a 50 degree down angle
– Mows at a 90 degree vertical angle
– Provides a finished cut in hard-to-reach places with side shift and drop
– Ability to run in standard or reverse rotation to match cutting conditions